Businesses use Kiikstart as an example in the following circumstances:
- No longer competitive and want to change this.
- Are not maximising time effectively across the business.
- Are not clearly differentiated in the marketplace – look and feel like competitors.
- Have lots of ideas but have not executed any.
- Underperforming business and staff but no plan to address it.
- Want to develop better, more successful processes around staff recruitment, induction and ongoing staff learning.
- Want to re-invent current product and service offering but do not know how to start.
- Review current business planning processes or start from the ground up.