THE PURPOSE OF KIIKSTART SEMINARS AND KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS
In addition to in-house facilitation services Kiikstart is now expanding its learning and development offering to include public and in-house seminars plus conference keynote presentations.
The key focus of our speaking services is to work with organisations to generate smart ideas with their teams and make these a reality in a creative but simplified way.
Due to the pressure and lack of time in modern business, each session, seminar and keynote presentation provides an opportunity for staff to step outside of their day to day reality and find practical, cost effective solutions to challenges and adversity.Get in touch for a quote or more information
VALUES AND ETHICS OF KIIKSTART
- Value driven and giving the extra resources and attention.
- Work in a style and manner that minimises waste – in terms of money, time and resources – this includes human resources.
- Be creative and impart real skill and insight into others.
- Outcome driven – we like to be able to measure everything we do.
- Practical and useful out “in the real world”.
- Continual reflection and always evolving what we do and how we do it.
HOW IS LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFERED BY KIIKSTART
- Seminars and workshops both organisation specific and public programs.
- Keynote Conference presentations.
- In house facilitation for teams both large and small.
- Team development days with measurable actions and purpose.
- Advisory and organisational trouble shooting services delivered in –house or remotely across Australia and beyond.
- One on one mentoring both in person and remotely across Australia for teams across all levels – including single staff if required.
WHERE ARE SERVICES DELIVERED?
While Kiikstart is located off grid in premium wine country, Eden Valley South Australia, our services are delivered across metropolitan and regional Australia as well as internationally.