When you invest in Kiikstart you get much more than just face to face time a couple of times a month.
As part of the overall experience the investment includes the following:
- Liaising with key stakeholders and customers via face to face meetings, emails and telephone calls.
- Time planning and researching specific program content based on the individual skill gaps, needs and interests of each individual.
- Planning and undertaking video calls if required.
- Writing personal and detailed agendas and session plans each week that drive progress and measurable outcomes.
- Writing detailed and useful progress notes that reflect identified skill gaps, solutions and identified market opportunities every week.
- Facilitating focused, intensive and well planned learning and development experiences once a week, over the agreed project period.
- All travel and telephone costs.
- All administrative costs.
- Following up all outstanding correspondence via phone and email as required.
- Communicating with industry contacts to generate relevant opportunities and networks as appropriate.
- Reviewing and assessing at the end of each project and creating a workable and detailed action plan.
- Providing people with access to facilitators outside of session times with any questions and queries via email and or telephone.
- Kiikstart following up each person in between each weekly session via phone and or email as required.
- Conducting the final review between all parties and creating an action plan detailing steps and processes post Kiikstart.