Director Ali is a leading business strategist and an experienced speaker and event MC. Ali takes an innovative, non-beige approach to business strategy, tactics and management, and regularly addresses audiences across Australia on topics including business innovation and influence – not just leadership 101.
Based in Eden Valley, South Australia, Ali works with businesses and organisations to boost their performance and ensure their success both now and into the future. Throughout her career, she has worked in partnership with more than 50 businesses, including coveted professional services companies, universities, lifestyle, tourism & hospitality, and food & wine brands as a tactical partner.
Ali has also personally mentored more than 1700 people to successfully make changes and re-set in career and business.
A larger-than-life character, Ali’s a refreshingly entertaining speaker, offering a fun and contemporary alternative to the often-staid business talks you’ve probably heard in the past. You’ll leave a talk or workshop with Ali feeling energised, and equipped with the practical tactics you need to motivate action and catalyse change in your business or organisation.
Ali’s sessions and presentations are an opportunity for staff to step outside of their day to day reality and find practical, cost effective solutions to challenges and adversity.
Contact Ali today for more information.
Get in touch Enquire Now
- Public and in-house seminars
- Keynote presentations
- Master of Ceremonies
- Panel participant
- To Market We Go: Designed for fledgling entrepreneurs and experienced marketers alike, this presentation is a practical and entertaining ‘how to’ guide for getting a new product, idea or campaign to market. Available for presentations of 1.5 hours, 3 hours (a half day) or 6 hours (a full day).
- Why a Start-up Mentality is Essential: Whether you come from a large-scale, established corporation, or a smaller organisation, this presentation is designed to shake up your thinking. This no-minced-words talk makes a compelling case for adopting a start-up mentality. Trust us, you’ll reap the rewards. Available for presentations of 1.5 hours, 3 hours (a half day) or 6 hours (a full day).
- Building Business Efficiency: In this insightful presentation, Ali cuts through the jargon, and talks practical tactics for cutting costs and minimising waste in your business or organisation. This presentation is suited to companies of all sizes, and employees at all levels. Available for presentations of 1.5 hours, 3 hours (a half day) or 6 hours (a full day).
- Evolving Service Experience: In a fast-changing world, this talk gives you the tools to modernise your service experience and create end-to-end interactions that will keep you ahead of the pack. Learn how to troubleshoot gaps in experiential design and execution, identify skill gaps, and discover key tactics for end-to-end experience that will benefit your brand and customer. Available for presentations of 1.5 hours, 3 hours (a half day) or 6 hours (a full day).
- Top-Down Innovation: How can leaders create a working environment that encourages creativity and innovation? Discover the power of positive leadership – and real tools and tactics for being a positive leader in your workplace. Available for presentations of 1.5 hours, 3 hours (a half day) or 6 hours (a full day).
- Why Innovation Doesn’t Stop with Tech: Think technology is the key to success in business? Think again. In this thought-provoking presentation for companies of all sizes, discover the power of human connectedness – and its important role in innovation and a better bottom line. Find out where to look for innovative inspiration based on real-life business examples, and learn the mindset that will support you to develop a more imaginative brand. Available for presentations of 1.5 hours, 3 hours (a half day) or 6 hours (a full day).
- Strategy Nonsense: Is the traditional strategic plan a failure? In this no holes barred presentation, Ali says it absolutely is! Instead, she offers up a proven nine-point plan for business success. This is a must-hear talk for people responsible for writing plans or paying other people to write them on their company’s behalf. Available for presentations of 1.5 hours, 3 hours (a half day) or 6 hours (a full day).
Can’t see the topic you’d like covered here? Chat to Ali about a tailored presentation for your group.
Contact Ali today Enquire Now