Kiikstart provides its headspace and creativity to people who are wanting to find real purpose in their career, are wanting to change career direction and businesses that are needing to build and re-invent themselves and their brand.
Whether we are working for individuals or large government departments and private enterprise, all are wanting more entrepreneurial ways to be successful and improve outcomes in a really competitive and crowded market.
The people we work with are diverse which allows us to hand make each learning and development experience – no two are the same!
Here’s an insight into the type of people who have created successful opportunities post Kiikstart.
- People in business who need to re-set and evolve the way they operate and take the brand to market.
- People employed within a role or career but want to create a new chapter using proven modern and contemporary content and tactics.
- People in start – up phase of business and taking their ideas to market and want a trusted and experienced sounding board.
We receive strong outcomes by delivering an experience that is 100% relevant to the individual person, that is interesting, challenging and avoids reinventing the wheel.
Key services and experience include:
- Detailed, one on one learning and development.
- Small group learning and development for industry staff and key decision makers – both public and in house.
- Strategic planning and implementation.
- Trouble shooting within key areas of industry expertise – please refer to the page who we work with.
Our handmade virtual scholar experiences is designed to service people who are located outside of Adelaide but still want to benefit from our learning and development experiences.