Let’s go back a bit.
Having been employed within the social entrepreneurial space since 2006 Ali Uren established Kiikstart in early 2008.
Kiikstart creates and facilitates a wide range of learning experiences that generate smart employment, career and business opportunities with people and organisations who are wanting to re-invent themselves.
In addition to working on a one on one capacity with people, Kiikstart provides learning and development services, including troubleshooting and consultancy to providers within a range of community, private enterprise, tourism, government and not for profit sectors.
Kiikstart provides its learning and development experiences so people can have more choice, influence and control about how they live, work and learn – now and in the future.
Over the past 8 years and over 1600 customers small and large, we have worked successfully with the following:
- Private enterprise
- Tourism sector
- Local government
- State government
- Federal government
- Return to Work SA
- Not for Profit Organisations – including the community sector
- Private fee for service clients including career changers, local students, international students and recent graduates.
- Businesses already in the start -up phase.
- Those with ideas they want to take ideas to start-up phase.
- Businesses wanting to re-invent and re-set how they operate and interact with the market.
Different arms to the business
Have a choice whether you are an individual or a business
Our learning and development has grown a number of different arms since early 2008 and include:
- Consultancy and Advisory
- Trouble shooting
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Learning and Development
- Idea generation and implementation