Time is precious and you only have so much of it.
This podcast unpacks the following:
- How to decide when to attend a meeting to get the best outcome – not just for yourself but others in the room.
- Understanding the purpose/desired outcome of being part of it – what does a great meeting look like?
- Making the most from your any meeting you are part of.
- You cannot on sell time so know what your time is worth and be smart how you use it.
- Be conscious in terms of what meetings you attend – how does it fit with your plans?
- Show respect for your time as well as other people in the room – make the interaction purposeful and stick to the timeframe.
- Planning is everything – go with clear intent and know who is in the room.
- Know what outcomes you want to achieve and make your actions post meeting clear and measurable.