Time and headspace is precious and you only have so much of both.
Part one of this two part podcast unpacks:
- Why we need to become conscious users of social media to protect our health, wellbeing, time and brand.
- Changing the relationship with social media so we free up more creative time and quality thinking time – becoming calmer in the process.
Key questions we ask to respectfully challenge our relationship with social media includes:
- Why am I involved with the various social media platforms?
- What are my expectations in terms of outcomes – are these fair and reasonable?
- What do I want create and how do I want to take my talent out into the world?
- How don’t I want to live and work – what parameters do I need to put into place with how I engage with social media so it remains healthy?
- What do I need to change about my relationship with social media and what are some of the key actions I could make?
These questions will set the foundation for part two where we start to discuss the role of social media and brand – the good, the bad and the ugly. What are some of the common pitfalls that lead to brand confusion and how do we minimise the risk of social media going wrong as part of a bigger business plan?