Ali offers a range of speaking services for organisations that are brave enough to be open to new perspectives and ideas that inspire and positively change how they do business.
Ali’s public speaking focus and purpose is based on Kiikstart’s Mantra that we need to Design the Future Before it Disrupts and then have the talent to keep re-designing it.
Key areas of expertise reflected in Ali’s speaking engagements include how to be resourceful and innovative when you are under pressure, stressed and uncertain of the future.
Ali Uren takes a different approach to risk and works extensively to create untapped opportunities by taking a new perspective on skill gaps and threats. It’s where the innovation “gold” is found.
Since 2008 Ali has worked in-depth with more than 60 businesses, including global brands like Pernod Ricard, Coca-Cola Amatil and major outback legends including the Birdsville Hotel.
She has also successfully developed more than 2000 people to successfully hit the reset button in career and business so the future has opportunity and not overwhelm.
Current Speaking Offering
- Public and in-house seminars and workshops
- Public and Corporate Retreats
- Keynote conference presentations
- Panel participant Q&As
Public Speaking Topics snapshot
- Design the Future Before It Disrupts You – then have the Talent to Keep Re-Building It.
- Stop Focusing on Your Strengths – the New Opportunities that Come from Responding to Threats and Skill Gaps.
- Stop Focusing on Strategic Plans if You Want to Actually Be Innovative and Productive.
- The Truth About Collaborations People Don’t Talk About.
- The Art of Imagination and how to Get more of it into Life and Business.
- Lessons Learnt from Spending a Day with the New York Fire Department.
- Designing Environments that Lead to Better Learning, Creativity and high value output.
- Why a Culture of Generosity is Good For Business.
- Calling BS on Your Company Culture and how to design a different workplace reality.
Extra Value & Attention
Working with Kiikstart is a two-way process that is personal and personalised.
From personal introductions to our networks, to a recommendation that will open up new opportunities, we’re committed to putting in work between sessions to deliver specific outcomes.
This also includes acting as a creative and robust strategic sounding board as new ideas are designed, scoped and executed into the real world as a result of our learning and development.